Thursday 18 February 2010

Point And Click Coaching – What Happens When It Goes Wrong!

I am one week six of Point and Click Coaching so here is my review so far.

As you know Lee McIntyre is a well known UK marketer with a growing international reputation. In August 2009 he held his first UK workshop in Manchester. I desperately wanted to go but could not afford the price of the workshop so that seemed to be the end of that.

However, Lee decided to giveaway the recordings of entire 2 day workshop sessions FREE on DVD apart from a measly few dollars shipping. This is an insane offer! That was my introduction to Point and Click Coaching. I signed up for the free trial and I was hooked from the start.


I had created some products before and sold them with some success but I knew that I needed more, I needed a mentor who had been there before me and had made a success of it, I needed someone to show me the way.

So what is Point and Click like? Well I am just completing week 4 at the moment. Each week you will have access to the training video, the weekly assignment and all the tools needed to complete the assignment. If you get stuck there is James on the help desk.

The first task I completed was my own blog (this one) with the video tuition it took less than 10 minutes and IMHO I think it looks good. Then Lee gave us three strategies for driving traffic. I hate the G word (guru) and Lee built his business doing the exact opposite from what the “guru’s” taught so perhaps he would prefer to be called 1st class mentor instead.

So what happened on Tuesday? I tried to login to Point and Click Coaching and it wasn’t there. I tried again, no joy, so I tried Firefox still no. I sent a support ticket to James on the help desk. With 30 mins I had an e-mail response thanking me for pointing out the problem and they already had an engineer working on it.

That is where most organisations would stop; they have done all the expected stuff, apologised for the problem and taking steps to resolve it. No, as ever James and Lee over delivered again and gave me completely FREE access to one of Lee’s other products which he sells for $497!

Impressed you bet!! Not only with the response to the support ticket but the fact that Point And Click was back on line very quickly and the free product wow that is service. What product was it? I will tell you later when I post a full review of the product.

What about weeks 5&6 as ever I am a bit behind. Am I impressed with the product and service so far? You bet, if you are serious about making a change in your life and circumstances you seriously need to check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment