Thursday 11 February 2010

Point and Click Coaching your Questions Answered.

Point and Click Coaching your Questions Answered.

Don’t you just hate it when people give you their advice on subjects they know little or nothing about? I know I do, because I had plenty of it prior to setting up my successful eBay business, the result of this advice was that I delayed starting my business because people who I knew who used eBay a lot said so.

I regarded these guys as “gurus” they knew far more than I did. So I procrastinated. The result was that I could have had my own successful business years earlier than I have, so much for that advice. What I really do appreciate these days is the advice of people who have been there done that and made it work for them. That is why I always approach with trepidation the many e-mails I get in my inbox on a daily basis that tells me how I can make money online.

You see having done it myself I can see through most of the hype, that is why today I am going to look at Point and Click Coaching by Lee McIntyre. This comes as a free two week trial as part of his Free Workshop DVD offer. I figured out I really had nothing to lose and every thing to gain by taking the trial; you see Lee is something of a phenomena in marketing and he really does know what he is talking about. Now I am about to start week four I can pass on the benefit of my experiences as a student of point and click coaching.

So here are the Pros and Cons.

Pros

Massive value in the Free Workshop DVD. This will be the only place to get this information this workshop will not be taught again. Lee considered selling this series of videos (over 10 hours of footage) for $1997. But for a limited time it is still available free.

This is an amazing opportunity to learn how to grow a business from scratch with no customers and no list, Lee describes how he built his business from zero to $20,000 a month and was able to quit his job in just 56 days.

Point and Click Coaching is delivered online every week handing you a step by step blue print to follow and apply, it is packed with content and takes you by the hand explaining how and why we are doing each step and where it all fits together.

Each week there is a three step approach, a training video, an assignment to complete Lee even provides all the necessary tools to be able to complete this.

The coaching is never overwhelming and if you need help Lee’s help via his support desk is only an e-mail away.

What happens if I decide that I don’t want to continue after the two weeks trial? No worries just drop an e-mail to the support desk and that’s it done. Lee takes all the risk; he does not want an unhappy customer.

I doubt that given the sheer value of the materials he delivers each week and the quality of Point and Click Coaching I doubt that many people will want to take him up on the cancellation.

Lee delivers massive bonus after massive bonus material and he reward his customers every few weeks with quality items that will allow you to grow and enhance your business. Just take these two examples week 3 an offer of free graphic customised with your own name and picture to promote Point and Click Coaching.

Never before seen the secret Question and Answer Session recorded at his “How To Do Things Inside Out and Upside Down” workshop, never before seen.

Cons

Well there are always a few so here goes.

Lee delivers such massive content that he sometimes speaks 20 to the dozen, so you need to pay attention, so leave the note taking until later. There is so much content that you will have to view the videos several times anyway it is the only way to get the most out of the incredible value he delivers.

Lee has an English accent (Mancunian to be precise) it may be a little disconcerting at first but after a few minutes you will find it engaging and it really will make you concentrate on the content.

Lee is a Manchester United fan, and he mentions this from time to time. But having delivered such amazing value to this Liverpool fan I have forgiven him (almost!).

So that is my honest opinion from someone who has been there and done that, no wild speculation or half baked advice just solid fact.

Remember the best investment you can make is the investment you make in yourself, let Lee McIntyre be part of that investment.

Robert Corrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment